Friday, December 6, 2013

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer




I purchased this product with my own money from my local CVS, these opinions are completely my own. Like always haha

$8.99 for .11oz in a roll up stick

First Thoughts...
I have been looking for a stick or crayon concealer that would give my under eye that glowing or highlighted effect that was also super easy to blend and would last. I think that I have found that product in Revlon PhotoReady's concealer. I chose mine in the color light medium because it would give me that inner glow without looking too fake or plastic. 



Final Thoughts...
I have to say this is another product that I really enjoy, it glides on the thin skin of my under eye without tugging or pulling and then I can easily blend it with my fingers or my BeautyBlender. I do set mine with e.l.f.'s HD powder just to make sure there is no creasing in my fine lines. I use the triangle method to apply this wonderful product. It's blends seamlessly into my foundation or my bare skin if I'm going for a natural look. It covers my dark circles and redness with no problem and doesn't get cakey with powder on top! There were only 3 shade options in my CVS so I was hoping for more of a color selection but other then that a wonderful product. 

*dont mind the crazy eyebrows!


Would I Repurchase?...
I would repurchase this, I've even thought about buying a back up just in case and if I could find it in a dark enough color to use as a contour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment